In compliance with articles 22 and 23 of Law 17/2009 of November 23 on the Free access to the Services Activities and their exercise, we inform you that you can proceed to the CANCELLATION OF YOUR RESERVATION, but in that case, the following charges and penalties would apply:
GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICY
– If you cancel more than 15 days in advance: 10% administration expenses (applied in all cases).
– If you cancel between 10 and 15 days in advance: 10%+15% of total booked.
– If you cancel between 3 and 10 days in advance: 10%+25% of total booked.
– If you cancel between 48 y 72 hours before the event: 35% from total booked.
– If you cancel within 24 before the starting 40% from total booked.
– DISSOLUTION OF GROUP: If due to cancellation, the activity’s group were less than needed to confirm the activity, total booking 50% will be lost.
– If you cancel within 24 before the activity or the same day or don’t show up on time at the meeting point, 50% of total services will be lost. Any refund will be done in case you booked for more than this 50%.
15 minutes of courtesy will be given from the meeting time given in the booking confirmation. The client will lose the right to do the activity, refund or reschedule of the activity.
NOTE: If the cancellation were within 24 before the activity in a group announced as complete, 50% of total booked will be penalized.
Any discount done in the final price for the booked number of participants will be lost if the final number of participants are not the needed for this discount.
These conditions can vary in high season (July, August, September) and will be applied those contained in the booking form signed, due the economic harm done of denying participation to other clients to the usual complete groups.
TO COMPANIES, SCHOOLS, AGENCIES AND GROUPS: Will prevail what is agreed between both parts. Being the general rule to close the pro-forma with a final number of participants that will be paid and invoiced totally.
In case of mayor cause, we won’t be able to offer an activity, we will offer the possibility of offering another or total refund payed. In this case, anything can be claimed to JAVIER INFANTES MARTIN, with DNI 73205972P, hence force SOMOS AVENTURA, beyond the refund of what was paid in advance.
Activities as white-water Rafting, Hydro speed, and Aquatic Chillapajaro’s canyoning depend on the release of the Arenós swamp, SOMOS AVENTURA, keeps communicated with Hydrographic Jucar’s Confederation (CHJ) about foreseen flows, although is CHJ which controls them, being able to change them without previous notice.
In case we cannot offer these activities due to a lack of water, it will be considered as major force cause and SOMOS AVENTURA won’t be responsible for any damage caused.
Will be considered as justified causes:
* Those which SOMOS AVENTURA, is not able to offer the service, in spite of acting with the foresight and due diligence, they cannot provide the services contracted for reasons that are not attributable to them.
* When a needed number of confirmed bookings have not been reached in the activity, provided that said minimum number has been specified in the conditions of the program, and that the cancellation is announced to the participants at least 72h prior to the date of the event.
* If these causes or mayor force happen before the event starting, the client will have the right to change the activity if it is possible and both parts agree, or total refund, except possible expenses agreed. If it happens once the service has started, SOMOS AVENTURA will take to the client to the meeting point and return the amounts that correspond proportionally
IMPORTANT: Due to the fact that the activities must be done in their time and manner, in case of not attending the reserved / confirmed number of participants, the amount indicated in the reservation confirmation will be paid for the number of participants announced as an indispensable condition to carry out the activity, proceeding to do the corresponding regularizations after the activity or the days after from administration by the same means that initial booking payment was done. This is because the coordinator must follow the instructions set out in his work plan and requires time and concentration to calculate penalties, work that do not belongs to him, nor can he, by time, attend them at the start of an activity.